About Krishi, Udyami Krishak Vikas Chamber (KUKVC)
To deal with some of the key issues confronting our farmers and farming such as the economic Growth of farmers in a globalised economy, shaping the economic destiny of farmers, strengthening the ecological foundations essential for progressive agriculture, attracting and retaining youth in farming, and restoring the glory of Indian farmers and Agri sector.
- To enhance revenue sources of farmers through effective scientific & innovative agricultural methods, skill development & entrepreneurship.
- To facilitate the empowerment of farmers/producers through assistance for mobilization, organization into associations, peer groups etc. for their increased participation in planning, marketing, technology dissemination and agro-processing etc.
- Develop systematic linkages between Key stakeholders at Village/ District/State/ National / International level in the field of agriculture & allied industry.
- Ensure capacity building of the farmers in terms of physical, financial and skill resources base by way of adequate support channelized through various institutions, industry partners, private investments and training for skill upgradation.
- Bring in sustainable growth in agriculture and allied sectors for better tomorrow by promoting India globally for its Agricultural produce and Allied Industry.
- Motivate and equip farmers with the latest technological advancements in the field of agriculture and boost the farmer led innovation and promote it for larger adoption and better results
- Strive for enhanced productivity and diversification through awareness programs, seminars, white paper on Agri research, soil and water management practices and various developments
- Bring about continual up-gradation of Technology by making new Technology available to Farmers
- Understand specific research needs for further verification, refinement & validation through blending of traditional knowledge with modern science
- Assess the need for required policy interventions by which innovations could be scaled up for larger impact by being a catalyst for the agro and allied industry in seeking export opportunities
- Work relentlessly to increase the sources of revenue generation for the Farmer by providing them feedback about better livestock managements and other allied services like fisheries etc. along with the conventional agriculture.